Monday 27 September 2010

Carrots on the moon

They're on a date!
These lovable carrots are on a date on the moon... Or a huge peeled banana, whatever you make of it. It's a pendant and can be used as a charm of kinds.

The moon is made of Glow in the Dark (Premo) clay, which i just modelled into this crescent shape.It has an eyepin inserted at the top to make it into a charm.

The carrots are made of 'Just Orange' (Sculpey III). I made the male carrot a bit larger than the female one. The male carrot is wearing a black bowtie, and the female carrot is wearing a Transparent Blue (Fimo Effect) ribbon. The 'hair' of the female carrot is pressed against her head, as if it's combed backwards. I added the carves into them with a small kitchen knife.

Once again the vines with roses, I think that's an addiction of mine. The vine is this time made of 'Green' (Sculpey III) and the roses are this time made of Red (Sculpey III).

I painted their faces on with Acrylics, something I realized I should not have done. They were cuter without faces :) Also, there are glitters all over them, they have no brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment